We understand that some businesses would prefer to do a once-off payment for their websites, which is perfectly fine. We just need to explain how the website rental will benefit a business alot more. In order for you to make an informed decision. So, please bear with us while we explain the website rental to you in a detailed breakdown.
What is the value?
For example monthly rental of R 499 (based on the Blog Website which includes the following services)
What you get for the R499 you are paying:
- Platform updates
- Content updates 1 Hour per month
- Search Engine Optimisation - To make sure your website gets picked up by google. This process takes up to 6 months to propegate.
- Daily analytics to grade performance of website and make it run better (included in SEO)
- Online directory listings (included in google listing)
Total monthly value: R 2 498 per month
What would you pay for a website once off?
Our cost involved in developing customised design unique to your business or brand:
- Platform cost R 6500 based on the blog website
- Setup domain registration- example www.mywebsitename.co.za
- Monthly hosting of R99 that's billable each month
Total development cost: R 6 500
NB *This excludes the content writing and additional paid images for the website should there be any.
If you still feel this will be more beneficial to your business, please revert back to the website page to view all the options available.
Thank you for taking the time to read this breakdown.